Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to set index "Home Layout 2" is Default home page?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to set index "Home Layout 2" is Default home page?

How to set index "Home Layout 2" is Default home page? 6 years, 11 months ago #33021

I want to set index Home Layout 2 (Link is demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-revo/index.php/en/home/home-layout-2) is Default page.

But when I go to Administrator/Menus/Main menu - English and choose Home Layout 2 is Default. Home page has worked. But when I click detail product, website return Home Layout 1 is Default home page.

www.upsieutoc.com/image/cWiATQ
www.upsieutoc.com/image/cWidOq
www.upsieutoc.com/image/cWirEt

Pls help me! Thank a lot!
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by khuhut.

Re: How to set index "Home Layout 2" is Default home page? 6 years, 11 months ago #33082

Dear khuhut

Please select layout 2 in the template: prntscr.com/f8rd2l

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: khuhut

Re: How to set index "Home Layout 2" is Default home page? 6 years, 11 months ago #33121

It's not working!
But when I go to Administrator/Menus/ Main menu- English/ and choose Home Layout 2 is defaut home page, The website is working with Home Layout 2 is defaut home page. But the language choose position error.

www.upsieutoc.com/image/qqItXG

Pls show me how to fix this error! Thank so much!
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by khuhut.

Re: How to set index "Home Layout 2" is Default home page? 6 years, 11 months ago #33130

Dear khuhut

Please send us the admin account in your ticket to check directly

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: khuhut

Re: How to set index "Home Layout 2" is Default home page? 6 years, 11 months ago #33173

My website is OK affer you did it, But I need to know how do you set Home Layout 2 is home page? Thank so much!

Re: How to set index "Home Layout 2" is Default home page? 6 years, 11 months ago #33191

Dear khuhut

Please configure: prntscr.com/f9mmvb
and set layout 2 in our template for the each language

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes