How to display multiple category modules on a page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to display multiple category modules on a page

How to display multiple category modules on a page 12 years, 9 months ago #655

• Vortx
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, any clues on how to display more than one category module per page?

Re: How to display multiple category modules on a page 12 years, 9 months ago #657

• admin
Dear Vortx

With our module, you can use multi modules in the same page

Please check again

Re: How to display multiple category modules on a page 12 years, 9 months ago #660

• Vortx
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, again thanks for the quick reply. Please explain how this is done - (sorry I must be missing this step somehow).

Re: How to display multiple category modules on a page 12 years, 9 months ago #668

• Vortx
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I have read all the information in the user guide. It doesn't explain how to display multiple modules on one page. Is there a setting or option? Where is this done please? Thanks, Greg

Re: How to display multiple category modules on a page 12 years, 9 months ago #673

• admin
Dear Vortx

it is from Joomla. You only create new module and assign that module to a position in your page

Hope it helps

Re: How to display multiple category modules on a page 12 years, 9 months ago #675

• Vortx
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh - I will see how this effect the planning. I though this feature was available from the advise I received. Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes