AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Images not displaying...conflict with Multithumb
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Images not displaying...conflict with Multithumb

Images not displaying...conflict with Multithumb 12 years, 5 months ago #1063

First, I submitted a Ticket over a week ago and have received no reply. Very disappointing for a commercial component.

I recently purchased and installed YTCS2 and found that there is a conflict with a plugin I am also using (Multithumb). I have disabled jQuery on both the components but as long as Multithumb is enabled, the images do not display on the Slideshow. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? I can get the images to display if I disable Multithumb, turn on caching on the Slideshow, and then turn Multithumb back on. Obviously this is not a good solution, as when I update/add a slide, the images go away again.

Thanks for any input.

Re: Images not displaying...conflict with Multithumb 12 years, 5 months ago #1064

• admin
Dear jimbo717

Can you turn on this module and give your live url for checking?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes