AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

YT SHORTCODES
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: YT SHORTCODES

YT SHORTCODES 6 years, 7 months ago #34006

Dear,
I can not edit the Template SJ Urline with the enabled plugin "YT Shortcodes". It doesn´t work with SJ Extra Slider for K2; SJ Scroller for K2; etc.
There are fixes to prevent this?

Thanks

Re: YT SHORTCODES 6 years, 7 months ago #34047

Dear cantinho

Please send us the admin account in Website Information (for Admin Only) box again, i can't access with your account.

thanks

Re: YT SHORTCODES 6 years, 7 months ago #34078

I sent the admin account in Website Information.

Thanks a lot

Re: YT SHORTCODES 6 years, 7 months ago #34084

Dear cantinho

This issue don't relate to ytshortcode.
because you update to k2 2.8.0, so our module not work.

Please go to our module and edit the file: \modules\mod_sj_k2_extraslider\mod_sj_k2_extraslider.xml and find:

<field name="item" type="item" default="" label="K2_ADD_ITEMS" description="K2_USE_THIS_TO_ADD_ITEMS_TO_THE_LIST_BELOW"/>
<field name="items" type="items" default="" label="K2_DRAG_AND_DROP_TO_REORDER_ITEMS" description="K2_DRAG_AND_DROP_TO_REORDER_ITEMS_CLICK_THE_REMOVE_ICON_TO_REMOVE_AN_ITEM_FROM_THE_LIST"/>

=> change to:

<field name="items" type="k2modalselector" default="" label="K2_ADD_ITEMS" description=""/>

with the SJ Scroller for K2 is the same, please edit in .xml file of this module

thanks

Re: YT SHORTCODES 6 years, 7 months ago #34117

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Now, it works well.

However, there is a problem yet (see attachment, please. I underline the problem. Where can I change HTML code?
cantinhodamadeira.pt/index.php/comunidades

Thanks a lot again.

Re: YT SHORTCODES 6 years, 6 months ago #34146

Dear cantinho

please send us the attachment again. Where do you want to edit the html code?

thanks
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes