You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SW woocommerce related & upsell slider
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SW woocommerce related & upsell slider

SW woocommerce related & upsell slider 7 years, 4 months ago #30737

Hello,

How can I optimize the sw woocommerce related & upsell slider to show the correct related products.
I want it to show products from the same category, but it can show products from other categories.
What can I do to optimize-it ?
Is it a product Tag specific issue ? Can I force it to use only categories to display related products ?

Re: SW woocommerce related & upsell slider 7 years, 4 months ago #30750

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
You need customize code for this, please submit custom work, our developer will customize for you.

Thanks.

Re: SW woocommerce related & upsell slider 7 years, 4 months ago #30756

Hello,
What does "submit custom work " represent ?
I only want that the SW Related Products Slider top show first products with the same tags.
Example: if produc1 has tags A B and C, then all products with tags A B and C should be displayed first in the slider / carousel, and then other products.
Thus a priority based on tags sould be used.
Currently if I have products with identical tags I can see even products from another category..
My website sells phone cases, as an example, on an Samsung case products page I can see as related products Iphone cases and vice-versa.

Re: SW woocommerce related & upsell slider 7 years, 4 months ago #30793

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Sorry for this inconvenience, in this element, we don't support this, if you want you can submit ticket here: www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets
and choose custom work, our developer will customize for you, and need pay for it.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes