You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with menu on desktop and mobile version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with menu on desktop and mobile version

Problem with menu on desktop and mobile version 7 years, 4 months ago #30540

Hi,
The menu category is not active , I have to hover or click it to see the menu dropdown, please can you return.it to origin be present all the time. 2. On mobile version the menu intercept with the hamburger menu the visual result is not good it was not like this before. 3. The 4 box with icon below the main slider on mobile version on breaks down.

Please considering its a live website and having clients viewing it every time treat the matter as urgent.

Thanks
Regards.

Re: Problem with menu on desktop and mobile version 7 years, 4 months ago #30552

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please send us some photos so that we could have a closer look on this issue?

Thanks.

Re: Problem with menu on desktop and mobile version 7 years, 4 months ago #30553

Please in not able to send you images please go to the website you will see the menu not active and resize on mobile version you will see and abnormally.

Re: Problem with menu on desktop and mobile version 7 years, 4 months ago #30559

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Please create a new ticket there: support.ytcvn.com/
And update your images there.
Or you can use software to upload image, then send us the links of your images.

Thanks.

Re: Problem with menu on desktop and mobile version 7 years, 4 months ago #30571

Hello, I tried to create a ticket on the link you send.me but I have to input detail about the product that I don't have right now... Please try debug us our website is not working correctly juste after upgrade to wordpress new.. It's really urgent.

Thanks

Re: Problem with menu on desktop and mobile version 7 years, 4 months ago #30598

Hello , the live chat support is not working , please debug me with the menu its really important. The menu is not active on desktop version, on mobile version there are 2 menu that intersect.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes