Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Product Image zoom on WP and SocialShare buttons issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Product Image zoom on WP and SocialShare buttons issue

Product Image zoom on WP and SocialShare buttons issue 7 years, 4 months ago #30530

Hello,

I was wondering if the WordPress version of ClickBoom Theme will get an image zoom component similar to the PrestaShop Version.
When you hover with the mouse over the product image there is a magnifying glass effect, on the Prestashop version. This feature is not included in the WP version.
Its true that the Prestashop version costs more,...

The theme has a social share section on each product page, before the add to cart button.
There is a Social Share menu in Theme options, but even if I disable all the check-boxes the social share menu is always showing.
I just wanted to switch places between the Social Share section with the Add to Cart button, or just to remove the social share section entirely., because I can implement third party sharing options.
I've found the way to change the theme files accordingly, but by updating the theme I will have to make those changes again eventually. It will be nice to have a way to achieve that by a code in functions.php
Is there a way (a function to add in the child theme functions) to remove or move the "divs" without actually changing the themes core files?

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Re: Product Image zoom on WP and SocialShare buttons issue 7 years, 4 months ago #30551

• thuyltt
Dear adrianc,
Could you please send us some photos on these issues?

Thanks.

Re: Product Image zoom on WP and SocialShare buttons issue 7 years, 4 months ago #30560

Hello,
The site is in Romanian language.
I've embede 2 links with images.

Thank you!

Re: Product Image zoom on WP and SocialShare buttons issue 7 years, 4 months ago #30601

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Sorry for the delay.
1. zoom image: In wordpress version we don't support this, you can install plugin or submit custom work our developer will customize for you.

2. Could you please send us your URL link and admin account in website information box to check this issue?

Thanks.

Re: Product Image zoom on WP and SocialShare buttons issue 7 years, 4 months ago #30604

1. I understand the situation with image zoom, it will be nice to have that included in future theme updates. For the moment I've found a third party plugin.

2. The sharing buttons issue isn't that important for now. I can find a way to edit the theme files if is utmost necessary to move or remove that area.

Overall I think this topic is resolved.
My issues where more like requests to be considered in future theme updates, in order to improve the user experience.

Thank you for your support!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes