add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Revolution Slider loads too slow!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Revolution Slider loads too slow!

Revolution Slider loads too slow! 7 years, 3 months ago #30891

Hi.

Thankfully everything is working ok. However I have two issues currently and I want a fix.

1. First off all, the revolution slider is too slow to load on my home page, especially on the mobile phone. It is definitely not my internet or the hosting. I have very fast internet of upto 100Mb/s. My hosting is also very fast. I know this because on my other website smeweb-solutions.com/ has a same revolution slider and it loads pretty fast. I have also optimised the images and are lot smaller size compared to your stock images which you provided in the demo. On the average computer I tested and it loads extremely slow, so many users will suffer from the speed and I don't want that.

2.Second problem is; on the portfolio page, when I click on the link to enlarge the image, two Lightboxes pop up. However I don't want two lightboxes. I just want the lightbox which has the controls e.g. next, previous, pause buttons etc. Just disable the other lightbox please.

If you can fix these two issues then I will be very greatful.

Thanks

Re: Revolution Slider loads too slow! 7 years, 3 months ago #30894

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
1. Are they the same server? I test your site and I see your waiting time server is so long: tools.pingdom.com/#!/cAJnEn/pmupholstery.co.uk/

smeweb-solutions.com/ is shorter
tools.pingdom.com/#!/dei81B/smeweb-solutions.com/
Please contact to your hosting provider to ask this issue.

2. You used Simple Lightbox plugin, it made this issue, please check: prntscr.com/dp4rrd

Thanks.

Re: Revolution Slider loads too slow! 7 years, 3 months ago #30895

I want to keep the lightbox which has previous, next, pause, play buttons. The other lightbox is too simple. Disable that one and use the one that has all the button controls.
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by IRaza x1.

Re: Revolution Slider loads too slow! 7 years, 2 months ago #31100

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
There is no config in admin , you need change in code file, please submit custom work our developer will customize for you.

Thanks.

Re: Revolution Slider loads too slow! 5 years, 3 months ago #37753

• lupingping33
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes