Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Furnicom wordpress theme issues.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Furnicom wordpress theme issues.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30788

Brother please let me know what is the update. When will you fix this main issue? Weekend is coming and then there Bank holiday. I really want this issue resolved before the weekend so I can move on.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30796

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
- My account: Please change in file: /clickandbuilds/MorrisUpholsteryltd/wp-content/themes/furnicom/templates/header-style1.php
prntscr.com/dmz5y4
- Wishlist, check out: Please change in menu: Menu top:prntscr.com/dmz8nx
- Call our customer service at: Mob: 0739 3507 661 or Tel: 0121 558 6529: change in widget: prntscr.com/dmz927
- Compare: Please update the theme, refer the guide to update:
www.smartaddons.com/wp_documentation/how-to-upgrade-our-wordpress-themes/
_ Variation products: I don't understand you mean, please provide more details and some photos for this.

Thanks.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30797

I don't understand what you mean "change". What do you want me to change? Why don;t you do it. The website still looks the same none of the widgets have been restored such as search box, cart icon is messed etc. .

I don't have no knowledge about php so don't assume i know anything. So you do everything for me.

Please upgrade the theme for me i'm really struggling. Please, please do it.
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by IRaza x1.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30798

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
I don't know how you want to change? icons, links,..., please provide more details, we will change it for you.

Thanks.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30799

Brother please reply. I don;t know what you are doing. You are not doing what you were asked. I want all the widgets back to how they were prevously. I made got the top menu back but the widgets on header such as Cart Icons, Search box etc is still not there. Also Also the related products under the shop is also gone.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30800

Brother I don;t know how many times I have to repeat. I want the cart icon (the yellow box) on the right hand side, seach box at the top next to cart icon, the related products under the shop and all the footer widgets.

Did you even look at my website. It's not looking how it was previously. It's common sense man.

I cant attach the images to this forum to illustrate. It's so annoying.
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by IRaza x1.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes