Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Furnicom wordpress theme issues.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Furnicom wordpress theme issues.

Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30617

I have already posted the same topic on the magentech website. Since no one answered I'm posting it here. I'm not sure which website to post to.

Anyway, I have 6 issues with the wordpress theme I purchased from you.

1. How do I swap the “My Account, My Wishlist, Checkout” widget in the exact
same order with the “Call our customer service at...” widget? I can't seem to do it in the widget area in the dashboard.

2. Why does compare button not work in the home page products? It works on shop page.

3. How to replace cover for different pages with my own images?

4. How to edit the footer to make my own?

5. The Favicon is not working even though I configured it properly from the theme options.

6. Lastly not so important, how can i replace the phone icon with the mobile icon in the contact page?

These are really straight forward questions and I really hope you can find the solutions. I have also provided the screenshots for you for your ease just so you know I take this seriously.

Edit: I cannot attach files to this forum why? Anyway they are also posted to the other forum. Just click on this link:

www.magentech.com/forum/304-nik-responsive-wordpress-theme/11341-furnicom-wordpress-theme-issues#11341
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by IRaza x1.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30627

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please send us your FTP account to check these issues?

Thanks.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30638

sory this is my be helping you, www.smartaddons.com/wp_documentation/sw-furnicom-userguide/

when we buy the furnicom themez we don't get user guide.

and can you update the user guide number 4.4 sub menu top, because no have explanation where to change widget to use sub menu top..
(this is my problem before, but already fix)

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30643

Sorry I can't give my FTP account details. There are many websites hosted using this account. It's confidential. However I did give you my wordpress account details. You should be able to fix the issue there. Please do it there. I don't mind if it affects the live site. Thanks.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30651

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
​1,2. We need check it in code, If you can not send us your FTP account, please submit custom work, our developer will customize for you.
​3. Please replace file: wp-content/themes/sw_furnicom_theme_v1.5.1/furnicom/assets/img/bg-shop.jpg
​4. Please change in files:
​wp-content/themes/furnicom/footer.php
​wp-content/themes/furnicom/template/footer-style3.php
​5. Please change in admin site: Appearance-> Customize : prntscr.com/dk1601

6. wp-content/themes/sw_furnicom_theme_v1.5.1/furnicom/css/app-default.css
​.contact-bonus .ct-hotline { background: url(../assets/img/bg_general.png) no-repeat -20px -1458px; }

​@Note: Please move folder furnicom out folder sw_furnicom_theme_v1.5.1
​You should : wp-content/themes/furnicom

​Thanks.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30690

Ok I will give you my FTP account details. So please use it carefully.

Please correct all those things including:

"6. wp-content/themes/sw_furnicom_theme_v1.5.1/furnicom/css/app-default.css
​.contact-bonus .ct-hotline { background: url(../assets/img/bg_general.png) no-repeat -20px -1458px; }"

And

"@Note: Please move folder furnicom out folder sw_furnicom_theme_v1.5.1
​You should : wp-content/themes/furnicom"

I'm not a developer so please bear with me. I don't have much knowlege about the stuff you are telling me so i will let you do your stuff

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes