Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Furnicom wordpress theme issues.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Furnicom wordpress theme issues.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30778

What are you talking about? I'm not fixing any issues. These issues are your responsibility. I have not caused these issues. You told me to move the theme out of the folder to new directory. Now I get this. Just fix these issues for me for God's sake. I have no clue what to do.
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by IRaza x1.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30779

Click on "MorrisUpholsteryltd". The code is all there.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30780

It is 02:28am in my country and I'm staying awake for you so you can fix these issues. Please it's really urgent. I want these fixed.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30783

Keep me posted please. Have you got access to the code in my server now?

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30784

• thuyltt
Dear IRaza x1,
There are a lot of website there, I don't know which website do I need to fix?
I think you need create a demo website, send us information and we will fix your issues there , because your website is online if I change code there it will affect to your bussiness.

Thanks.

Re: Furnicom wordpress theme issues. 7 years, 3 months ago #30786

Like I said it's "MorrisUpholsteryltd". This is the website i need changing. I don't care if it affects the live website. You just do what you have to do.

Brother please reply quick. I haven't got all night. I will be going to sleep. Its 03:19am here in England. I am awake for you to solve these issues. Please bring back all the widgets like how they were previously.
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by IRaza x1.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes