Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Your theme overwrites Woocommerce hooks and filters
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your theme overwrites Woocommerce hooks and filters

Your theme overwrites Woocommerce hooks and filters 7 years, 4 months ago #30121

I've noticed that your some overwrites to Woocommerce files are missing something to make some Woocommerce plugins work.

I've tested this on a local server to prove my point.

I have a Woocommerce plugin called Woocommerce Availability Notifications

That should work with all well coded themes. But it does not work with Furnicom.
So i've tested by matter of "trail and error" to see which files are overwritten by Furnicom/woocommerce/etc. that makes the plugin stop working.

When I remove the file content-single-product.php from wp-content/themes/furnicom/woocommerce the plugin works!

I then thought, let's try another plugin that does the same as the above. Woo Stock status But same issue! Not showing on single-product page.

Please provide support for this issue.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Your theme overwrites Woocommerce hooks and filters 7 years, 4 months ago #30122

This is solved by adding CSS

<style type="text/css">
.single-product .product_detail .content_product_detail .product-summary-bottom .stock {
display: block !important;
}
</style>
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes