Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

problem to put a slidshow in full screen on home page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: problem to put a slidshow in full screen on home page

problem to put a slidshow in full screen on home page 7 years, 6 months ago #29098

Hello,
I am using sj-fitness template and i like it a lot but i have a little problem with my slideshow ( i am not using a slidshow code include with package but another responsive slider ) and I can't have it appear in fullscreen on home page, i put it in slideshow position but i have a footer and content positions top of the slider ( looks in full screen on mobile but the footer is steel in top ), what changes can i make to fix my problem ?
this is the link to the site and user access because the site is in maintenance
galiz-aluminium.com/index.php/fr/ sadjia b6fsa1
another thing when i clique to change language to arabic for exemple it dont switch to rtl display i have to clique a second time to have my logo on right side, is their any way to adjust rtl parameter in template for arabic language ?
thank you for help
Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by sadjia.
The topic has been locked.

Re: problem to put a slidshow in full screen on home page 7 years, 6 months ago #29115

• thuyltt
Dear sadjia,
I see you fixed these issue now.
Please feel free to contact me if you are in need of further assistance and we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Re: problem to put a slidshow in full screen on home page 7 years, 6 months ago #29126

Hello thuyltt,
thank you for your reply, i have open a ticket and they begin to help me but i steel have a little problem ( i wrote about it in the ticket ) but perhaps you can found a quick solution for me, the slideshow is now in full screen but we must scroll to bottom to see menu, logo and flags, is their any way to have them in top on the slider.
thank you for help

Re: problem to put a slidshow in full screen on home page 7 years, 6 months ago #29129

thank you for help i have fixed my issue.
Last Edit: 7 years, 6 months ago by sadjia.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes