Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines

Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 11 months ago #32997

Dear support,
I am in a setup of a site and I miss the following things:
1. Timetable in spotlight 4 doesn't show the days (Monday, Tuesday...... )
2. Great Stories in spotlight 7 doesn't show the Headline.
3. Spotlights 8 - 10 are not visible in the modul position selection
Please help,
Thank you. Regards.
Romeo Alavi Kia
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by RomeoAlaviKia.

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 11 months ago #33055

Dear RomeoAlaviKia

1. because you update ytshortcode 3.0.4 so you need to create ytshortcode yt tab again to get the new structure code: prntscr.com/f8es6k

2. prntscr.com/f8esyw

3. you can add the position Spotlights 8 - 10 in prntscr.com/f8eufz then create module for this position again

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: RomeoAlaviKia

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 11 months ago #33114

'Thank you..... that helped.
Another question is:
On Moduleposition "Spotlight 1" I want to change the title of the lables.
I want to use "Phone" instead of "PHONE_LABEL" and "Send" instead of "SEND_MAIL_LABEL"
Thanks for your advice.
Romeo

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 11 months ago #33138

Dear RomeoAlaviKia

You can translate for this text in: \templates\sj_fitness\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_fitness.ini
PHONE_LABEL="Phone"
SEND_MAIL_LABEL="Send"

thanks

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 11 months ago #33171

Thank you... that helped again.
Actually it was "SEND_MAIL_LABEL2"
But it worked out fine.

There is still something else:
How can I reduce the space between the "slideshow" and "spotlight1-modu"l?
Thanks again for your Support.
Regards,
Romeo

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 11 months ago #33193

Dear RomeoAlaviKia

I could not found the spotlight1 on your site: prntscr.com/fb2o05
it is the content component, if you don't show this content component, you can disable it in our template configure.

thanks
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes