Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Remove the slideshow "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Remove the slideshow "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment"

Remove the slideshow "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment" 5 years, 8 months ago #29182

SJ EXTRA slider k2 module that is installed in the home there are 2 labels or need to remove links that are "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment"

I try to remove these labels from the category and also search the file default.php module and do not see where I can eliminate this.

Please show me how I can remove these 2 tag, attached an image for more detail

magazine.armattura.com/magazine/delete.jpg
Last Edit: 5 years, 8 months ago by juancarloscallerojas.

Re: Remove the slideshow "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment" 5 years, 7 months ago #29191

• thuyltt
Dear juancarloscallerojas,
Please add this code in file: templates\sj_vicmagz\css\your_css.css
.module .sj-extra-slider .extraslider-inner .item-footer{
display:none !important;
}

Thanks

Re: Remove the slideshow "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment" 5 years, 4 months ago #31305

Hello.
How to change redirection of "SlideLayout 1". It should redirect to category view but it redirect to k2 user view.

Re: Remove the slideshow "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment" 5 years, 4 months ago #31330

Dear kusy_x,

This module doesn't support get category link, you can go to the file: templates\sj_vicmagz\html\mod_sj_k2_extra_slider\slideshow.php and find:
<div class="item-category">
<a class="btn btn-color" href="<?php echo $item->authorLink;?>" title="<?php echo $item->categoryname ?>">
<?php echo $item->categoryname;?>
</a>
</div>

=> Edit to:

<a class="btn btn-color" href="<?php echo $item->link;?>" title="<?php echo $item->categoryname ?>">
</a>
</div>

Thanks

Re: Remove the slideshow "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment" 5 years, 4 months ago #31332

Hello. If it doesn't support then why i can see a category name ? For me and many internet users it's obvious that if I click on a category name button it should redirect me to the category page not to author page.

Solution is not working, it redirects to item page not category. I tried to set it like this:
<a class="btn btn-color" href="<?php echo $item->categoryLink;?>" title="<?php echo $item->categoryname ?>">
</a>
</div>

but then it redirects me to homepage.
Last Edit: 5 years, 4 months ago by kusy_x.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anhqn

Re: Remove the slideshow "by smartaddon" and "Be the first to comment" 5 years, 4 months ago #31359

Dear kusy_x

Could you please send us the domain, admin and ftp account to check directly?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes