Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

The headings of articles are not displayed in the search
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The headings of articles are not displayed in the search

The headings of articles are not displayed in the search 6 years, 4 months ago #34843

Hello!

In the sj-veritymag template, in the standard search module, there are no article titles (see the video: In the search results, only the text of the articles.

The problem is present in all versions (1.0.0 - v2.0.1) of the template, in any module position. In other templates on the same joomla, the search works correctly. How to fix it?
And in general, an excellent template, - thanks!
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by 12ddffrvs12.

Re: The headings of articles are not displayed in the search 6 years, 4 months ago #34847

Dear 12ddffrvs12

Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/
We need to check it before supporting.
then send us the screenshot again and the domain to check directly.

thanks

Re: The headings of articles are not displayed in the search 6 years, 4 months ago #34849

I have not bought a license yet. I downloaded the template from you on the site, put it on the local server. Maybe I would like to buy a license, buy the Sj Stock Market module, but it does not work!
Does not work Sj Stock Market - Layout 2, seems to have changed query.yahooapis?
You have done so much work and lose it on the little things !!! I would suggest that you refine the details, then sales will increase)))
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by 12ddffrvs12.

Re: The headings of articles are not displayed in the search 6 years, 4 months ago #34853

Dear 12ddffrvs12

1. about search not show the title of article
-> please send us the domain and admin account in the website information box to check directly

2. yes, the query.yahooapis changed. refer stackoverflow.com/questions/3139879/how-do-i-get-currency-exchange-rates-via-an-api-such-as-google-finance
We need to time to check it and update our module in the future.

thanks

Re: The headings of articles are not displayed in the search 5 years, 8 months ago #36905

hello

can please help me with search results in sj_thecool_free template
there is some code between search result text
i cant find out how to get rid of it

LUXUSNÉ <span class="highlight">ODRÁŽADLO</span> FREE STYLE&#160;...
Last Edit: 5 years, 8 months ago by marek393. Reason: unable to upload image

Re: The headings of articles are not displayed in the search 5 years, 8 months ago #36928

Dear marek393

Please send us the domain to check directly

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes