(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quickstart package issue :(

Quickstart package issue :( 3 years ago #39214

• box
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
i bought today the JS_Shoppystore template. I tried to install the quickstart package but i'm not able to install it with samples data. In fact, i don't have all the options (i only can check "no sample data" or "simple home page"). Could you please help me to find a solution to this issue ?

I'm on a sub-domain and i use php 7.2 (i tried with differents versions of php like 5.6, 7, 7.1 and it's the same). Thank you very much for your help. Best regards.

Re: Quickstart package issue :( 3 years ago #39217

• box
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I found a solution to my problem. In fact, when i tried to install the quickstart package in French Language, options were not the same in English. In French option "install with samples data" in finalisation step is missing. I switched to the "english language" and finally everything worked pretty good !

Re: Quickstart package issue :( 3 years ago #39220

Dear box

Thanks for your information.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/smartadd/public_html/modules/mod_banners/tmpl/default.php on line 9

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes