AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Virtuemart - Select Category in backend dosent work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Virtuemart - Select Category in backend dosent work

Virtuemart - Select Category in backend dosent work 6 years ago #36230

The title kinda sayis it all " Virtuemart - Select Category in backend dosent work "
and yes, im not new into dealing with how screwy are CMS systems.
Tho i cannot for the love of god figure this thing out . it's been 2/mo since i try to deal with this my own way.
I got the template because i love id. the way it looks and the way it feels. i needed something professional for a large business . i found this and i took it, so kudos for that , i appreciate it.
-//-
now to my real problem.
when modifying a product in VM, the " select category " dosen't work. AT ALL
ive updated due to security issues, after updating , i cannot for the love of god find why i cannot select the category .
the new " select category " in product information is loaded via Json. and after ive tested everything . on a clean install, works like a charm, no problem .
On the live website, i struggle to makes end meet .
we have above 2000 products and i need to get started with modifying the prices and whatnot.

also the discussion on vm forum
forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=137040.90
Do please answer quick . i have short time to fix this and my nerves are kinda stretched thin.
Current PHP version: 5.6 ( ive tested all versions , this was the most stable for me )
Current VM version: 3.2.14
Last Edit: 6 years ago by solarangellis.

Re: Virtuemart - Select Category in backend dosent work 6 years ago #36236

Dear solarangellis

Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We need to check it before supporting.
then send us the screenshot to clearer about this issue and the domain, admin and ftp account in the website information only for the admin box to check directly.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes