add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 5 months ago #34636

Very bad template .. I face a lot of problems with it and very very very slow.

Please check this goo.gl/YDjp5H

and

goo.gl/mDHy5G

since my subscripion in September and until now i just do waiting for support for this template.

and just right now i sent a ticket and I'm sure I will not get any answer until Thursday

but let me see what I will get.

wasting time Lol!

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 5 months ago #34638

Dear Taher Elmahdy

I checked our demo load normally:
prntscr.com/h0tyj8
prntscr.com/h0u00r
prntscr.com/h0u0ge

please optimize your image for your site or use JCH Optimize Pro Version for your site.

thanks

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 5 months ago #34640

Hi there!

1 - gzip compressor in configuration not working with your template
2 - lazy loading not working as you said here
www.smartaddons.com/joomla-templates/use-lazy-load-to-speed-up-images-loading

3 - Merge file in extensions > sj shppy template sittings> advanced ... not working.

My hosting provider and also joomla team work and virtuemart forum.

they mention the problem is coming from the template and some other extensions as following:

sj super categories
sj vm deals
sj mini craft pro
ytshortcodes

So what is the relation between this errors and jch????

it's clear ... you should solve this problems for me because the template need to meet joomla standard functions.

I know what I'm talking about and I'm using joomla since version 1.0.13

So when you acknowledge that your template doesn't meet joomla standard functions and you solve it seriously then you gain more respection

but when you sale product that make wasting time of customers that will make your reputation very bad in the market.

All what I'm waiting to hear from you that your team will do their best to help and solve all issues ... that's if you care about your products.

Thanks

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 5 months ago #34658

Dear Taher Elmahdy

We optimized for your site:
luannt.tinytake.com/sf/MjA1MTk5M182NDY2NDc4
luannt.tinytake.com/sf/MjA1MTk5NF82NDY2NDc5

please check it again load faster.

thanks

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 5 months ago #34689

@SmartAddons:

Please answer to these questions from above:

3 - Merge file in extensions > sj shppy template sittings> advanced ... not working.

Reason: I am in need of these fixes or reccomandations for certain settings, ch optimize or whatever. Very important seems to solve the problem with gzip as question 1 shows.

Please provide a solution here or provide updates for your Template. Some Developers, me too, would be very happy about this. We do not want to frequent your support with every site of a client. So please care about your products, update them, test them, but please, do not sell something which is broken from the beginning at some aspects.

So let mit please say it again: Please provide a solution / tutorial or provide updates for your product. Recent Version is Joomla 3.8.1 / Virtuemart 3.2.4. Your Changelog is from May 2017.

Thank you!

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 5 months ago #34690

Media wrote:
@SmartAddons:

Please answer to these questions from above:

Reason: I am in need of these fixes or reccomandations for certain settings, ch optimize or whatever. Very important seems to solve the problem with gzip as question 1 shows.

Please provide a solution here or provide updates for your Template. Some Developers, me too, would be very happy about this. We do not want to frequent your support with every site of a client. So please care about your products, update them, test them, but please, do not sell something which is broken from the beginning at some aspects.

So let mit please say it again: Please provide a solution / tutorial or provide updates for your product. Recent Version is Joomla 3.8.1 / Virtuemart 3.2.4. Your Changelog is from May 2017.

Thank you!

Sorry man they don't have any solution right now as they told me in tickets (But ... ) they will solve all problems in the next release as they said also and once they solve all problems they will contact us to update our template lol!

I think this new release will be after you finish your subscription hahahhaha
so you need to ask them for this updates because it's your right man.

actually since September I bought this product and till now I didn't go live because of bugs and problems .. Lol!!!!

Be Patient man .. no need to make them see your bad face.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes