add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1

Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 11 months ago #32926

After install this template " SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1"

i make upgrade to Joomla 3.7, met problem, then come back to 3.65
i make upgrade to PHP 7.0 or 7.1, met problem then come back to PHP 5.6
i make upgrade to Joomla 3.7 + VM 3.21 met problem, then come back Joomla 3.65 + VM3.21

you should met many new bugs when you make upgrade, so for others to know, you 'd better do not upgrade to lastest joomla or VM.version, it might not compatible with the template.

Although, we stay the quickstart old version, it also has many bugs and spend us a lot time to modify,

and i do not know why a template have to run a lot of JS, scripts, it will bring template show dislocation. and Https (ssl) not safe problem.

in fact, I hate a template too much load scripts, which will slow down the site, will also bring a lot of security risks.

now for a live site, it could be work, but it is "Sick" run, I also lost my confidence to upgrade website. ..

Jone

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 11 months ago #32927

www.aslabs.net/js.jpg

a template running too many js might has risk, and not safe for https://
Attachments:

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 11 months ago #32928

Mixed Content: The page at 'www.site.com/en/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:400,700&subset=latin,latin-ext'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1

jquery-migrate.min.js:2

jquery.mCustomScrollbar.js:1098 A Parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-mousewheel/3.0.6/jquery.mousewheel.min.js, is invoked via document.write. This MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message.See www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.

(anonymous) @ jquery.mCustomScrollbar.js:1098

Mixed Content: The page at 'www.site.com/en/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:400,700&subset=latin,latin-ext'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS. (index):1

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 11 months ago #33043

Dear jackynetwork

We're released the latest version for joomla 3.7.
please check it again.

thanks

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 11 months ago #33050

The template released the latest version Joomla 3.7, but seems still not compatible with the latest VirtueMart 3.2.1,Php 7.1, Https (ssl).

Re: Many bugs and JS problem in SJ Shoppystore quickstart template 2.1.1 6 years, 11 months ago #33096

Dear jackynetwork

We've just update for joomla 3.7
about compatible with the latest VirtueMart 3.2.1,Php 7.1, Https (ssl). we will update in the next time.

thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes