You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Shoppystore 2.1.1 - Shame on your products
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Shoppystore 2.1.1 - Shame on your products

Re: SJ Shoppystore 2.1.1 - Shame on your products 5 years ago #38405

Thank you for the solution!

After 2 years this still hasn't been fixed and the template is much out of date. It seems abandoned, very sad.

Please, SmartAddons, update this template, there is not much competition for it as a template for SobiPro, and it could be really good.

(I'm talking about the Resort template actually, now seeing that this thread is about a different one. Anyway, the issue is the same ...)
Last Edit: 5 years ago by wdburgdorf.

Re: SJ Shoppystore 2.1.1 - Shame on your products 5 years ago #38441

Dear wdburgdorf

You can download the latest version of this template for joomla 3.9 and php7
you can refer the solution here: www.smartaddons.com/blog/errors-solutions-when-upgrading-sj-templates-to-use-php-7x

thanks

Re: SJ Shoppystore 2.1.1 - Shame on your products 5 years ago #38448

Thanks, good to know there is a more recent version. But I bought a license on Themeforest, and there's only an old version. How can I get the latest? Thank you!

Re: SJ Shoppystore 2.1.1 - Shame on your products 4 years, 12 months ago #38489

Dear wdburgdorf

Please submit the ticket here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets and send us your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We need to check it before sending.

thanks

Re: SJ Shoppystore 2.1.1 - Shame on your products 4 years, 12 months ago #38517

Dear Anhqn,
I submitted a ticket and received the "more recent" version. Unfortunately it is actually the same outdated version I already had.
I hope very much that you have not abandoned the template completely and that there will be an actual update someday. There is hardly a template for SobiPro at all, so it should be a good niche for you.
Thank you!

Re: SJ Shoppystore 2.1.1 - Shame on your products 4 years, 11 months ago #38532

Dear wdburgdorf

If we update it will inform to you as soon as

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes