AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Update to VM 3.0.18
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update to VM 3.0.18

Update to VM 3.0.18 7 years, 3 months ago #31131

hi, I would like to know if I can update my VM to the latest 3.0.18. The quikstart template I downloaded at the time of purchase came with 3.0.10.

Or have you updated the template to the latest version. I plan to start working on my project now so I can download the latest one.

Re: Update to VM 3.0.18 7 years, 3 months ago #31151

• thuygtn
Dear rage76,

We have updated this theme to latest version of VM (3.0.18), please try download it after 1 hour later.

Thanks

Re: Update to VM 3.0.18 7 years, 3 months ago #31152

Thank you. Where do I download it from? Can't find the link.

Re: Update to VM 3.0.18 7 years, 3 months ago #31153

• thuygtn
Hi,

It's version 2.1.1, please download by the link that we sent when you bought the theme, in your email

Thanks

Re: Update to VM 3.0.18 7 years, 3 months ago #31154

When I use the link that was sent to me after purchase, it says: Error: Invalid Download-ID!

best wishes

Re: Update to VM 3.0.18 7 years, 3 months ago #31207

• thuygtn
Dear rage76,

Maybe, you downloaded in more 5 times, or the link only exist in 3 months since you bought. I will create download link and send to you in your ticket

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes