You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

translate "view product details" in quickview
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: translate "view product details" in quickview

translate "view product details" in quickview 8 years, 1 month ago #27300

Hello,

I have finished my online shop but I cann't translate "view product details" in quickview. I cann't translate also button "OTHERS" in detail product page. Please, help me to translate these because it will be unprofessional to leave it in English.

Re: translate "view product details" in quickview 8 years, 1 month ago #27309

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

Please go to the file templates\sj_shoppystore\html\com_virtuemart\sublayouts\addtocartbar.php and find:
<?php echo JText::_('view product details'); ?></a>
=> Edit to:
<?php echo JText::_('VIEW_PRODUCT_DETAILS'); ?></a>
and go to the file templates\sj_shoppystore\html\com_virtuemart\productdetails\default.php and find:
<a href="#messages" aria-controls="messages" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Others</a>
=> Edit to:
<a href="#messages" aria-controls="messages" role="tab" data-toggle="tab"><?php echo JText::_('OTHERS'); ?></a>
and go to the file templates\sj_shoppystore\html\com_virtuemart\sublayouts\products_tabs.php and find:
<a href="#messages" aria-controls="messages" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Others</a>
=> Edit to:
<a href="#messages" aria-controls="messages" role="tab" data-toggle="tab"><?php echo JText::_('OTHERS'); ?></a>

Then go to the file language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_sj_shoppystore.ini and add 2 code line:
VIEW_PRODUCT_DETAILS = "view product details"
OTHERS = 'Others'
Then you can translate this word following your idea in your language file.

Thanks

Re: translate "view product details" in quickview 8 years, 1 month ago #27322

Thank you.

In VM filter it is not posiblle to translate CATEGORIES, PRICES and RESULTS. I have translated button Clear All, but I cann't find text that I mentioned.

Re: translate "view product details" in quickview 8 years, 1 month ago #27337

• thuygtn
Dear sir

About Clear All, please go to the file templates\sj_shoppystore\html\mod_sj_vm_filter\default_product_filter.php and find:

<button type="button" class="ft-opt-clearall ft-filtering-clearall">Clear All</button>
=> You can translate here.
About other, please go to the file modules\mod_sj_vm_filter\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_sj_vm_filter.ini and translate these words.

Thanks

Re: translate "view product details" in quickview 8 years, 1 month ago #27384

Dear Sir/Madam,

it isn't possible to translate CATEGORIES, PRICES and RESULTS in modules\mod_sj_vm_filter\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_sj_vm_filter.ini, because template doesn't take these words from language file.
Please, help me to translate these words.

Thank you,

Re: translate "view product details" in quickview 8 years, 1 month ago #27418

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

Could you please submit ticket and send your FTP account, we will try to fix it asap.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes