Page Navigation does not work correctly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Page Navigation does not work correctly

Page Navigation does not work correctly 5 years, 7 months ago #37044

Hi there,

I'm going to break this post down into two related issues;

Issue 1
I've noticed an issue with SJ Matrix which seems to appear on my site as well as the demo; If you use the search bar to search for products and there are multiple pages, the page navigation does not work correctly. If you click page two it will return you your sites homepage and display the search results below your homepage content.

You can use my site to see this as an example; otakumart.co.nz/
Type "Gundam" into the search bar and try navigating to page two of the search results. You will see that what I have mentioned above occurs.

I tried the same thing on the demo site which yields the same result except no results are displayed.

Issue 2
Page navigation numbers do not cascade. When categories have hundreds of products in them resulting in many pages, the pages just keep expanding the page navigation box. This means that one single category or search is going to look messier and messier past page 6. See the following link to my site for an example;
otakumart.co.nz/gundam

Re: Page Navigation does not work correctly 5 years, 7 months ago #37066

Dear BennoPriceless

I could not found your order. Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We need to check it before supporting.
also, this issue relate to the home menu item page assign for the virtuarmat, you can assign the article for the home menu item, you can create the menu item for virtuemart again.

thanks

Re: Page Navigation does not work correctly 5 years, 7 months ago #37100

I have attached the purchase code in the admin section of this post.

Re: Page Navigation does not work correctly 5 years, 7 months ago #37122

Dear BennoPriceless
Well, I found the solution, and of course it was quite simple..
I created a Joomla menu item for Virtuemart front page and called it "Search results" with alias "search-results"
Now the Virtuemart search queries go to this page:
mysite.com/search-results
Type "Gundam" url example: mysite.com/search-results/search?keyword=gundam
Thanks

Re: Page Navigation does not work correctly 5 years, 7 months ago #37158

Thanks for your reply. Your solution doesn't seem to work for me however. The search URL still remains the same and the issue still occurs. What menu did you assign the menu item too and did you change anything in the search module?

Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes