You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Everything will disapear in Drop-down selection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Everything will disapear in Drop-down selection

Everything will disapear in Drop-down selection 5 years, 10 months ago #36786

Hi,
First of all i know my membership expired and this is not ok to ask for help, but please kindly help me on this.
I use SJ-Matrix and when i wanna choose an option from any drop-down in my site everything will disappear. I don't know what should i do due to make this ok.
If its possible please help me on this cause i have no idea on this.

Thanks so much in advance
Best regards

Re: Everything will disapear in Drop-down selection 5 years, 10 months ago #36790

Any help please....(

Re: Everything will disapear in Drop-down selection 5 years, 10 months ago #36795

Dear diacotm

yes, your account expired, so you can extended support here www.smartaddons.com/pricing
please explain detail your issue again, i don't understand. where do you choose an option from any drop-down?

thanks

Re: Everything will disapear in Drop-down selection 5 years, 10 months ago #36798

Hi,
Thank you so much for responding
Look, kindly if u login to site( username: test Password: test123456) and now if u click on any drop-down option in site, the screen will become like the screenshot that i sent in first post.
(if u open this URL and check left side drop-down u will find out)
You know, it's ok till i login to the site

Thank you so much in advance
Best regards

Re: Everything will disapear in Drop-down selection 5 years, 10 months ago #36803

Dear diacotm

I could not found the button or the login link with your language, please send us the screenshot where do you login

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes