You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

"SJ Listing Tabs For K2" popup clos "manualy"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: "SJ Listing Tabs For K2" popup clos "manualy"

"SJ Listing Tabs For K2" popup clos "manualy" 7 years, 2 months ago #31615

Hello.
Is there a way to close the popup article window "manually", eg. by using something like this <a href="#" onclick="close_window();return false;"> close </a> ?
Because it is a problem. When you publish a link on Facebook or Twitter u get something like this: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-grid/index.php/component/k2/item/402-proin-consectetur-vestibu?tmpl=component#. WJNB2EOcOpc.twitter - when you click it is not possible to return to the main page or any other page - no "close button" or menu appears (click the link to see what I mean).
Best regards.

Re: "SJ Listing Tabs For K2" popup clos "manualy" 7 years, 2 months ago #31632

• admin
Dear kusy_x,

You can configure in K2 Option so that the title can be clickable. Guests can click the title to see in detail, so that they can go there to share.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Re: "SJ Listing Tabs For K2" popup clos "manualy" 7 years, 2 months ago #31649

Hello.
It's not that. People do not think in this way. They must have writen "Main Page" or "Close". Because they will not know that they have to click on the article title or something.
That's why I prefer to manually add the "Main Page" button (which closethe popup) next to the title of the article. I tried just redirect to main page (by <a href="/">) but then "Close button" (X) shows next to main menu and thats why the popup must be closed when someone clicks link or button.
Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by kusy_x.

Re: "SJ Listing Tabs For K2" popup clos "manualy" 7 years, 2 months ago #31735

Dear kusy_x

I found the cause.
This links is not right: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-grid/index.php/component/k2/item/402-proin-consectetur-vestibu?tmpl=component#. WJNB2EOcOpc.twitter

please use the link:
demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-grid/index.php/component/k2/item/402-proin-consectetur-vestibu#. WJNB2EOcOpc.twitter

to show this link "demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-grid/index.php/component/k2/item/402-proin-consectetur-vestibu?tmpl=component#. WJNB2EOcOpc.twitter" when share, please go to the detail item before share. not share the item when open this item on our module.

If you want to share the item from our module, please try to go to and find, then remove the line code: prntscr.com/e6dp8w

$_link .= (strpos($item->link,'?'))?'&tmpl=component':'?tmpl=component';

Thanks

Re: "SJ Listing Tabs For K2" popup clos "manualy" 7 years, 2 months ago #31764

Hello.
Thanks, now it's almost ok - articles are opening in frame but still one problem exist. When i open article to scroll bars appears and a close button - which i don't need this time. Screen in attachment.
prnt.sc/e6x9l1
Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by kusy_x.

Re: "SJ Listing Tabs For K2" popup clos "manualy" 7 years, 2 months ago #31803

Dear kusy_x

Do you want not to use the popup? because when use the popup it need to scroll bars appears and a close button so you can view all the content and close it.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes