You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: VARIOUS ISSUES

VARIOUS ISSUES 4 years, 9 months ago #39201

Hello I would like some help with the following issues :

- filters not working eg at pantelopoulos.gr/index.php/biskota/elbisco
every time i choose a manufacturer, results remain the same at the right side

- I want price description to be visible in category view eg pantelopoulos.gr/index.php/ximoi/viva

- I cannot translate the word "manufacturers" at filters to greek language although I followed your instructions

thanks in advance

Re: VARIOUS ISSUES 4 years, 9 months ago #39206

Dear Sir

1. i configured the module again prntscr.com/ohkdj6
and filter normally prntscr.com/ohkdtd

2. this is mean you want to show the price and description in the grid view of category page: prntscr.com/ohkeho
-> it is not clear for this type view, you can select the list view to show description prntscr.com/ohkeu4

3. I edited code for you in prntscr.com/ohkg97
prntscr.com/ohkhwe

Please translate these text for your language: VM_CATEGORIES, VM_MANUFACTURERS, VM_PRICES, CURRENTSEARCH, PRODUCTFILTERING, PRICE, Clear All
prntscr.com/ohkimv
prntscr.com/ohkiqu
prntscr.com/ohkitb

thanks

Re: VARIOUS ISSUES 4 years, 8 months ago #39265

dear sir
thank you for solving 1+3

Regarding #2 I don't want to show the description of the product in grid or list view of category page. I only want to show in category page the price titles before prices. eg "Βασική τιμή 7,20 € Τιμή χονδρικής : 3,96 €" and not just the prices "7,20 € 3,96 €"

thanks again

Re: VARIOUS ISSUES 4 years, 8 months ago #39286

Dear Sir

You can remove this css prntscr.com/olf0sb in pantelopoulos.gr/templates/sj_maxshop/css/template-red.css

.browse-view .product.vm-col .spacer .product-info .vm3pr-2 .product-price .vm-price-value .vm-price-desc {
display: none;
}

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes