Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

HOW TO MAKE SEARCH BOX SMALLER
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: HOW TO MAKE SEARCH BOX SMALLER

HOW TO MAKE SEARCH BOX SMALLER 7 years, 1 month ago #31997

I have made the logo area larger and I would like to make the search box smaller as it is too big. Can you tell me how I can make the search box smaller? It looks too big now, I would like it half the size. This is what it looks like now:

prntscr.com/ee9z2f

Re: HOW TO MAKE SEARCH BOX SMALLER 7 years, 1 month ago #32030

• thuygtn
Dear sir,

Please go to the file templates/sj_maxshop/layouts/layout2.xml and find:
<position class="col-md-5 col-sm-5 hidden-xs" type="modules" >header-left</position>

=> Edit to:

<position class="col-md-3 col-sm-3 hidden-xs" type="modules" >header-left</position>

Thanks

Re: HOW TO MAKE SEARCH BOX SMALLER 7 years, 1 month ago #32061

Hello. Thank you for the reply. I have modified the file as you have said and it is still the same, it has not changed. I am using the header-right position so I changed the line relating to header-right as well and neither makes a difference to the size of the box. Thank you.

Re: HOW TO MAKE SEARCH BOX SMALLER 7 years, 1 month ago #32113

Dear londonm

I checked your site, you changed the logo area larger and remove the search block.

Thanks

Re: HOW TO MAKE SEARCH BOX SMALLER 7 years, 1 month ago #32139

I needed the logo area to be larger. I did this some time ago and I can't remember what I did. I don't know how to put the search block back. How do I keep the logo area the size that it currently is and also keep the search block? I need to have the logo the size it is but want to be able to have a smaller search bar. Please advise. Thank you.

Re: HOW TO MAKE SEARCH BOX SMALLER 7 years, 1 month ago #32298

Dear londonm

Could you please send us the admin and ftp account to check directly?

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes