AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

CHANGING MAIN BODY COLOUR
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: CHANGING MAIN BODY COLOUR

CHANGING MAIN BODY COLOUR 7 years, 2 months ago #31673

Hello. How do I change the main body colour? I have added background-color at line 380 in sj_maxshop_less_template.css but I can't see this colour when I look at the site. Is this the right place to add the background colour for the body of the site? Thank you.

antiquebookcasesmelbourne.com/duskmothfaerie/index.php/en/

Re: CHANGING MAIN BODY COLOUR 7 years, 2 months ago #31691

Can I please get some assistance with this? I really need to change the background colour. Thank you

Re: CHANGING MAIN BODY COLOUR 7 years, 2 months ago #31763

• thuygtn
Dear londonm

You should go to admin >> Template Manager and disable Less
Then you can check css file and add your code again

Thanks

Re: CHANGING MAIN BODY COLOUR 7 years, 2 months ago #31773

Thank you for your reply. I have done this and it still does not work. I cannot see the background colour that I have added in the css. However when I look at the site on a mobile device, the background colour I have chosen, will show. When I look on a dekstop, I cannot see the colour I have chosen.

Thank you.

Re: CHANGING MAIN BODY COLOUR 7 years, 2 months ago #31806

Dear londonm

Because on desktop the body get the background image color here: prntscr.com/e8geim

you can remove it in: antiquebookcasesmelbourne.com/duskmothfaerie/templates/sj_maxshop/css/system/pattern.css to your site get css: background-color.

Thanks

Re: CHANGING MAIN BODY COLOUR 7 years, 2 months ago #31810

Thank you for your reply.

I am NOT talking about the background pattern image, I am talking about the background COLOUR of the main body..

Please take a look at the screenshots.

MOBILE - prnt.sc/e8gmpj - You can see here the background colour is BLACK (I have set the background colour to black in tempate-red.css)

DESKTOP - prnt.sc/e8gnbf - The background colour is NOT black

Please advise. Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes