Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Issues with product display page and Ask a Question module display
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issues with product display page and Ask a Question module display

Issues with product display page and Ask a Question module display 8 years, 1 month ago #27510

I need someone to help me out with this issues as highlighted.

1. I have a problem with how products are displayed on my website
, other categories comes first before the display of the actual product on the page, how do i resolve this?

Attachment product display page.png not found

2. The pop of for Ask a Question on product page does not open up properly, what could be wrong and how do i go about it.

Attachment Askaquestion module.png not found

My site url is

tribes.com.ng
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by ibrodedon.

Re: Issues with product display page and Ask a Question module display 8 years, 1 month ago #27525

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please send us some photos on this issue?

Thanks.

Re: Issues with product display page and Ask a Question module display 8 years, 1 month ago #27536

please find as follows

Re: Issues with product display page and Ask a Question module display 8 years, 1 month ago #27549

• thuygtn
Dear ibrodedon,

I'm sorry but I haven't received your images. Please try to use Lightshot plugin then screenshot and upload to their host. Then you can send the link that we can check it.

Thanks

Re: Issues with product display page and Ask a Question module display 8 years, 1 month ago #27610

Re: Issues with product display page and Ask a Question module display 8 years, 1 month ago #27627

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
I still don't see your image,
For load products, because products need load from database so it make a lot of time, you can use a Progress Bar to Your Site (Please submit custom work to add this).
Ask a Question: Please send us the link which has this to check it.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes