Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size?

how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size? 6 years, 8 months ago #33865

how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size?

Re: how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size? 6 years, 8 months ago #33890

Dear dimademon2012

Our module make all the pictures the same size. please check our demo again demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-instagram-gallery

thanks

Re: how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size? 6 years, 4 months ago #35214

I don't understand what I am doing wrong. The module is not showing square thumbnails, no matter what. Instead, it shows non-square thumbnails without cropping the images.

Test site. Instagram feed is at the bottom of the page: bahama.digital/dmeik

The instagram app/client is in sandbox mode but that should not be a problem. I have enabled the Non square media migration in instagram app/client too. I tried having it disabled too, it didn't help. Settings in the module should be fine.

Thank you for all help in advance.

Re: how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size? 6 years, 4 months ago #35234

Dear eemeli

Because your image don't use the same ratio/size
or you can fix height for your image in prntscr.com/hmdq75 by add the css at the end of this file
/modules/mod_sj_instagram_gallery/assets/css/sj-instagram-gallery.css

.sj-instagram-gallery .instagram-items-container .instagram-items-inner .instagram-item .instagram_users a img {
height: 130px;
}

thanks

Re: how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size? 6 years, 4 months ago #35280

Hello,

Thank you for the answer. I misunderstood the previous comment where you said "Our module make all the pictures the same size", I thought there was a way to crop the images automatically like some other extensions do.

Setting the default height in pixels for each photo makes the highest images look quite distorted as the proportions are lost, so I guess I will look for another way. Thank you!

Re: how can I instagram in a module to make all pictures the same size? 6 years, 4 months ago #35285

Dear eemeli

We will note this issue to update option resize image in module again.
also, you can use the image with the same ratio or size in instagram.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes