Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect"

Error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect" 7 years, 9 months ago #28561

Hello.

I want to know why I see the error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect" in SJ Instagram Gallery module?. The Acces Token and the Users ID are correctly add and the Instagram account has very much images.

The module work fine sometimes, but after a time the module don't work and show the error message.

There are any solution?

Thanks for atention, it's urgent!
Last Edit: 7 years, 9 months ago by ajulio.

Re: Error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect" 7 years, 9 months ago #28582

I have the same problem

Re: Error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect" 7 years, 8 months ago #28598

• thuyltt
Please try to refer our documentation to config this module:
www.smartaddons.com/documentation/sj-instagram-gallery/

Thanks.

Re: Error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect" 7 years, 8 months ago #28723

Hi,
Try this:
You don't have to put USER ID, Put the first numbers from "Access Token" before the "dot"
Example:
3795703655.b7w7245.673cedb32f91423ead9d43112b2618fd
Use User Id:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iva73

Re: Error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect" 7 years, 8 months ago #28732

Is this because the download is version 1.0.0 and not compatible with Joomla 3.5? Extension was working but not after updating.

How do we download version 1.1.0 of this extension?

Thanks

Re: Error "No Images or Users ID and Access Token incorrect" 7 years, 8 months ago #28752

• thuyltt
Dear nige_nz,
Now we don't have plan to update this module with joomla 3.5+. If you want to update it, please submit custom work, our developer will check for you.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes