AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 10 months ago #33386

Hello. Thank you for the reply. I have tried this and it is still the same. I still cannot see the subcategories in VM if I click on Hair Pretties. I should be able to see all the sub categories as they are listed in VM. Thank you.

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 10 months ago #33391

Dear londonm

You should to enable this option: Show Children Category in prntscr.com/fgfopx
please check your site again: prntscr.com/fgfp4h

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonm

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 10 months ago #33492

Hello. Thank you for your assistance, I have it working correctly on the duskmothfaerie.com site.

I cannot get it to work on the duskmothvintage.com site.

I have made the changes to the default.php file, the template-red.css and made sure to enable show children category in VM configuration.

If you click Clothing, the VM subcategories do not show. I would like all sub categories to show when clicking on this menu item.

Thank you.

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 10 months ago #33500

Dear londonm

Because your site are using the less compile in our template, so you need to edit in .less file not .css file. /duskmothvintage/templates/sj_maxshop/less/component.less

prntscr.com/fjm7fh

if you want to edit directly in .css file please disable less compile in our templatle and convert to css again. the css that you edit before that .css file will loss when you click convert css: prntscr.com/fjm8p7

thanks

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 10 months ago #33503

Thank you for your reply.

I have disabled less, have converted to css and I have removed the entry in the css file. Unfortunately it still does not work. I still cannot see any sub categories when clicking Hair Pretties. I don't know what I am doing wrong...

thank you

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 10 months ago #33505

Dear Sir

I added css for you in: prntscr.com/fk0ix0
prntscr.com/fk0jl8

=> check it again: prntscr.com/fk0k57

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonm
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes