AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES

HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 11 months ago #33022

I would like to be able to see VM subcategories when I click on a main category. For example, if I click on Printed Products, I want to be able to have all the relevant subcategories displayed. Currently, using this template, when I click this menu item, no subcategories display at all.

I have compared this to the Protostar template and when I use this template, it works as expected (all relevant sub categories appear when I click Printed Products in the menu). Please see the screenshot of this here:

prntscr.com/f7ltlp'

How can I get it to show like this using your template? Any assistance will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 11 months ago #33083

Dear londonm

please go to templates/sj_h2shop/css/template-pink.css and find:

.category-view {
display: none;
}

then remove it

thanks

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 11 months ago #33183

Thank you for your reply.

I have made that change to the css file and the result is still the same. I still cannot see my vm sub categories. When I choose printed products from the menu, no vm sub categories appear. I need to see all the sub categories that belong to this vm category.

Thank you.

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 11 months ago #33199

Dear londonm

i fixed this issue in sj_h2shop\html\com_virtuemart\category\default.php
prntscr.com/fb37h8

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonm

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 10 months ago #33362

Thank you for your help with this. I have another site which I need to have the same functionality as this. The site is www.duskmothfaerie.com - this is using SJ Max Shop template.

If you click Hair Pretties, all the VM sub categories should show up. I tried to change the default.php file to be the same (as what you have showin in the prnt screen) but it doesn't work.

Can you please tell me what I need to do to get the same functionality.

The FTP login details for this site is the same as the site in this topic. It is in /duskmothfaerie folder.

Thank you.

Re: HOW TO SHOW VM SUBCATEGORIES 6 years, 10 months ago #33371

Dear Sir,

Please go to /templates/sj_maxshop/css/template-red.css and find:

.category-view {
display: none;
}

then remove it

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes