You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Add to cart button not working properly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Add to cart button not working properly

Add to cart button not working properly 7 years, 2 months ago #31614

Hello again,
it seems that I get into trouble with one of your template modules and/or plugin. I'm talking about the "Add to cart" button which is not working directly from the homepage module SJ Supercategory for VM.
But I discovered the following thing: if I use the Quick view floating button first (just to look and close the popup window), then the "Add to cart" button from the module become functional. If I'm not using Quick View button, then I get just the loading icon and nothing else.
I must say that I am using a clean Joomla installation and all the provided extensions installed one by one.

Please help me with this.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Add to cart button not working properly 7 years, 2 months ago #31634

• admin
Hello,

I just checked your website but i couldn't access: The connection has timed out

Can you check again?

Thanks

Re: Add to cart button not working properly 7 years, 2 months ago #31665

Hi, please check again since the server was set to work just during our working time, Now has been set to be online permanently.
Thank you.

PS. Please see also the CSS erros (I suppose) on the sliding module's buttons/arrows.

Re: Add to cart button not working properly 7 years, 2 months ago #31759

• thuygtn
Dear meles

Could you please send your admin + FTP account in Admin section only when you reply? It seem the ajax link has problem

Thanks

Re: Add to cart button not working properly 7 years, 2 months ago #31839

Hi, I just sent the login details. Please let me know how to fix all the issues. Since the subdomain I mention is just temporary, I will kindly ask you to explain what you will do, in order to be able to reproduce it on the local website version.
Thank you in advance!

Re: Add to cart button not working properly 7 years, 2 months ago #31848

Dear meles

Our technical are checking this issue about add to cart
About error css, i fixed in /templates/sj_h2shop/css/template-orange.css and find:

.module.supercat .modcontent .sj-sp-cat .spcat-wrap .spcat-wrap-right .spcat-items-container .spcat-items-inner .owl-controls .owl-nav > div:before, .module.supercat .modcontent .sj-sp-cat .spcat-wrap .spcat-wrap-right .spcat-items-container .spcat-items-inner .owl-controls .owl-nav > div:after {
background-image: none !important;
display: block;
top: 0;
font-size: 20px;
left: 0;
text-indent: 0;
height: 30px;
position: absolute;
font-family: FontAwesome;
width: 30px;
color: #fff;
}

=> change to:

.module.supercat .modcontent .sj-sp-cat .spcat-wrap .spcat-wrap-right .spcat-items-container .spcat-items-inner .owl-controls .owl-nav > div:before, .module.supercat .modcontent .sj-sp-cat .spcat-wrap .spcat-wrap-right .spcat-items-container .spcat-items-inner .owl-controls .owl-nav > div:after {
background-image: none !important;
display: block;
top: 0;
font-size: 20px;
left: 40%;
text-indent: 0;
height: 30px;
position: absolute;
font-family: FontAwesome;
width: 30px;
color: #fff;
}

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: meles
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes