Welcome, Guest

Disable any comments in K2 Slider Modules
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Disable any comments in K2 Slider Modules

Disable any comments in K2 Slider Modules 4 years, 11 months ago #38709

Hello,
I installed Charly Church.
I cannot disable "BE_THE_FIRST_TO_COMMENT" on slider modules. I disabled all comments in K2, in Categories, and even in articles. But still the comments line appears.

See at www.gegowob.de

Joomla 3.9.5
Charly 3.9.0
K2 2.9.0

I don't know where to look else.
I asked already at K2, but got a response that K2 here is part of SJ Charly, so I should ask at SmartAddons.

Any help appreciated!

Goetz

Re: Disable any comments in K2 Slider Modules 4 years, 10 months ago #38757

Dear goetz

You can try to disable it in our module or add the css below at the end of this file www.gegowob.de/templates/sj-charly/less/template.less

.module.slideshow .modcontent .sj-k2-container-slider .slider .item .item-wrap .item-img .item-img-info .item-info .item-comments{
display:none;
}

thanks

Re: Disable any comments in K2 Slider Modules 4 years, 10 months ago #38773

Hi, and thank you for response.
You wrote "You can try to disable it in our module ". Where exactly and in which module can I disable it?
Götz

Re: Disable any comments in K2 Slider Modules 4 years, 10 months ago #38785

Dear Sir

I checked this module doesn't have this option via the admin prntscr.com/nmboi9
You can add the css to disable it.
I could not found your order in smartaddons.com. Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We need to check it before supporting. You can submit the ticket here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets for your other question to get our support faster

thanks

Re: Disable any comments in K2 Slider Modules 4 years, 10 months ago #38821

anhqn wrote:
Dear Sir

I checked this module doesn't have this option via the admin prntscr.com/nmboi9
You can add the css to disable it.
I could not found your order in smartaddons.com. Could you please let us know your Item Purchase Code of this theme? You can refer guide in here: www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

We need to check it before supporting. You can submit the ticket here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets for your other question to get our support faster

thanks

Hello,
my item purchase code is 2b5e206d-1e20-48d7-a4bf-44cbcc011564

Re: Disable any comments in K2 Slider Modules 4 years, 10 months ago #38824

Dear goetz

Thanks for your information
If you have any the problem please submit the ticket here to get our support faster www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes