Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string at position 0 (s): The timezone could not be found in the database
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string at position 0 (s): The timezone could not be found in the database

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string at position 0 (s): The timezone could not be found in the database 8 years, 4 months ago #26677

Hi,

I have an issue after install SJ Charly Templates. When i need to access the page Events or when i publish the module Events on homepage this kind of error appear :

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (samedi, 03 septembre 2016) at position 0 (s): The timezone could not be found in the database

TimeZone are set in global configuration of joomla by the way.

So i don't know where the problem come from and i need to fix it.

Thanks.

PS : Seems that the date cannot be parse is the date written in the extra fields (Date Events) of each k2 article event.
Last Edit: 8 years, 4 months ago by documenthomchtx.

Re: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string at position 0 (s): The timezone could not be found in the database 8 years, 4 months ago #26707

• thuygtn
Dear eltechno,

Please try to comment line 'open_basedir' in php.ini on your host or try go to the file:

plugins/system/yt/includes/libs/yt-minify.php
and find:
$this->optimizeFolder = $app->getTemplate(true)->params->get('optimizeFolder', 'yt-assets');
=> Edit to:

$this->optimizeFolder = $app->getTemplate(true)->params->get('optimizeFolder', 'yt-assets');
$this->optimizeFolder = JPATH_ROOT.'/'.$this->optimizeFolder;

Thanks

Re: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string at position 0 (s): The timezone could not be found in the database 8 years, 4 months ago #26733

I already try this but it change nothing for me so i fixed it by changing extra field date picker events by a text field.
Last Edit: 8 years, 4 months ago by documenthomchtx.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes