AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Unable to identify main menu module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to identify main menu module

Unable to identify main menu module 8 years, 5 months ago #26358

I am using the SJ Charly template with multiple languages. The template came with English (UK) and Arabic, and I am going to replace them with English (US) and Spanish once I'm confident I haven't broken everything.

My problem is that after switching to my new English (US) stuff, I seem to have lost the main menu for English (UK), and I can't identify which module is supposed to display the main menu. (I have scoured the module list multiple times to no avail.) Furthermore, when I append ?tp=1 to the URL, I see positions defined for everything except the main menu. It just seems to exist on the page by virtue of its own free will.

There are at least three other menus in the template attached to a variety of modules, but each one of those displays as some type of sidebar, and not as the main menu. Please advise on how to enable the main menu through a module.

Functioning main menu example: theoverflow.org/m/index.php/en-us/?tp=1
Missing main menu example: theoverflow.org/m/index.php/en-gb/?tp=1
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes