Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Newly Added Job is not appearing in the list of Newest Jobs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newly Added Job is not appearing in the list of Newest Jobs

Newly Added Job is not appearing in the list of Newest Jobs 4 years, 9 months ago #34688

Hi all,

After adding a new job offer in JS Jobs component - it doesn't appear in the list of "Newest Jobs" on Home page. Also making any changes to demo jobs, makes them disappear from the given list. Any ideas?

KR,

Ricco
Last Edit: 4 years, 9 months ago by ricco.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Newly Added Job is not appearing in the list of Newest Jobs 4 years, 9 months ago #34692

I found a source of the problem, so no help is needed.

Thanks,
KR,

Ricco

Re: Newly Added Job is not appearing in the list of Newest Jobs 4 years, 9 months ago #34695

Dear ricco

Thanks for your solution.

thanks

Re: Newly Added Job is not appearing in the list of Newest Jobs 1 year, 5 months ago #44004

Dear HardissonHard

I could not found your order, please let's me know the template that you arre using.

thanks

Re: Newly Added Job is not appearing in the list of Newest Jobs 6 months, 3 weeks ago #46188

You got me interested. Thank you for taking the time to share useful information.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes