Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Bug in Wavenews Menu: K2 -> Categories layout with 2 and more categories
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bug in Wavenews Menu: K2 -> Categories layout with 2 and more categories

Bug in Wavenews Menu: K2 -> Categories layout with 2 and more categories 7 years, 11 months ago #27714

Hello dear smartaddons support.
Today I found a bug. When you making in menu K2 -> Categories layout but if you put in options 2 or more categories for layout then you will get this distort layout, as you see here.

And this is original layout with one k2 category:

So please fix that as soon as possible. thank you.
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by tr_sa.

Re: Bug in Wavenews Menu: K2 -> Categories layout with 2 and more categories 7 years, 11 months ago #27728

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Please choose template in menu to show them correctly: prntscr.com/ap7e22

Thanks.

Re: Bug in Wavenews Menu: K2 -> Categories layout with 2 and more categories 7 years, 11 months ago #27733

Thank you. the problem is that in Wavenews theme there is only one template with name:
listing-one
and when I am choosing it, the result is the same... (((
I am using Joomla 3.5.1
So could check this bug?...

Just checked never mind what kind of template you are choosing result is the same... I think it is bug of Wavenews. With one category everything works fine with two or more categories it doesn{t work.
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by tr_sa.

Re: Bug in Wavenews Menu: K2 -> Categories layout with 2 and more categories 7 years, 11 months ago #27736

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.

Thanks.

Re: Bug in Wavenews Menu: K2 -> Categories layout with 2 and more categories 7 years, 11 months ago #27743

Guys, just install Wavenews quickstart and choose somecategories in K2 Blog Categories layout in menu and you will see the bug. I already explain everything. Just do this simple thing and you will see.

Re: Bug in Wavenews Menu: K2 -> Categories layout with 2 and more categories 7 years, 11 months ago #27754

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please send us some images on this issue?

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes