You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Conflict new version with AMPZ
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Conflict new version with AMPZ

Conflict new version with AMPZ 6 years, 8 months ago #33648

Hi,
i sent this issue in a ticket for you 2 day ago (TT-0000013025) but it seems you dont check ticket section so i must repeat my problem here again:

i use imag on my site. i upgraded it to latest version today and after it i have a conflict with AMPZ and HIGHLIGHTER GK5 extension:

www.roosterz.nl/joomla-extensions/ampz
www.gavick.com/news-highlighter

and both are important for me and many users. you can see if AMPZ was enable cant load and breaking news on top of my site is STOP. if i disabled AMPZ, GK5 work again but i need AMPZ for my sharing system. its like a jquary conflict (i must repeat both of them work correct and without problem before upgrading of template to latest version).

see screenshot:
www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=9832596592

Note: i temporary disabled AMPZ. for enable it and see problem you must go to component>>AMPZ>>configure>>placement and and enable SIDEBAR & FLY IN

please check it. thank you
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by Vahid.

Re: Conflict new version with AMPZ 6 years, 8 months ago #33680

Why you dont solve my problem?!? all thing was ok before template upgrading so you must find reason of problem in your code and solve it.

but after one week of this issue you dont have good support in both section (ticket and forum!)

we pay money for use your support in Time of occurrence and need for help. i dont create any ticket in last 9 month and after this period i have only one problem and one ticket and there is no support!
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by Vahid.

Re: Conflict new version with AMPZ 6 years, 8 months ago #33709

Any body there?!?!?! is you have any support to solve your customer problems???
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes