You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem QuickStart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem QuickStart

Problem QuickStart 8 years, 9 months ago #24634

Problem with QuickStart

Looks like the quickstart is installing by using your DB "sj34_imag" on host "dev.ytcvn.com"
Please fix the problem.

Re: Problem QuickStart 8 years, 9 months ago #24635

Found the fix, remove configuration.php from root folder and after this let you install normal the quickstart.

Re: Problem QuickStart 8 years, 9 months ago #24826

"Found the fix, remove configuration.php from root folder and after this let you install normal the quickstart."

How to remove the settings ?

Thanks

Re: Problem QuickStart 8 years, 9 months ago #24828

When you install quickstart you have to unzip the file SJ_iMag_sj_imag_quickstart_j34_v1.0.0.zip in the host root, in the root after the file been unzip you will find the configuration.php, you can remove it or rename it, and after this if you start the installation process again you will be able to install normal the quickstart website. Note ( the archive zip may create a folder with the files & folders inside when you unarchive, you will have to move up in the root the files and folders).
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by teddypetcu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pedrox

Re: Problem QuickStart 8 years, 9 months ago #25056

Please fix it.

Re: Problem QuickStart (DB problems) 7 years, 8 months ago #28650

I try all the possibilities but the quick start installer is not able to connect to the database. I checked database name/user/password several times, but no result.
I still get the message "Could not connect to the database. Connector returned number: Could not connect to MySQL."

There is no configuration.php file in my root. I made one. Nothing is working.
Do you have a solution...?
Regards,
Henry
Last Edit: 7 years, 8 months ago by hborgman4.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes