Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidator()
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidator()

Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidato​r() 1 year, 5 months ago #40937

- User clicks sign up, signs up details (seems to be checkout page though),
- On submitting, gets an error page with error
Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidator()

Re: Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidato​r() 1 year, 5 months ago #40945

prob out of date template

open templates\your template\html\com_virtuemart\user\edit_address.php

and see if you have

vmJsApi::vmValidator();

maybe also here is $this->vmValidator(); etc get rid of those

if template is old perhaps also u need to replace

JHtml::stylesheet ('vmpanels.css', JURI::root () . 'components/com_virtuemart/assets/css/');

with

vmJsApi::css('vmpanels');

Re: Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidato​r() 1 year, 5 months ago #40951

I had already tried this solution - it did not help at all. Still have the same error when trying to register a new user.

I have just recently purchased the template SJ Market, and I though it was last updated earlier this year. I'm disappointed to realize I spent money on an outdated template.

Re: Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidato​r() 1 year, 5 months ago #40953

Dear emmanuela,

Please you go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets submit a ticket.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Black Friday Sale

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes