Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidator()
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidator()

Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidato​r() 3 years, 10 months ago #40937

- User clicks sign up, signs up details (seems to be checkout page though),
- On submitting, gets an error page with error
Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidator()

Re: Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidato​r() 3 years, 10 months ago #40945

prob out of date template

open templates\your template\html\com_virtuemart\user\edit_address.php

and see if you have

vmJsApi::vmValidator();

maybe also here is $this->vmValidator(); etc get rid of those

if template is old perhaps also u need to replace

JHtml::stylesheet ('vmpanels.css', JURI::root () . 'components/com_virtuemart/assets/css/');

with

vmJsApi::css('vmpanels');

Re: Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidato​r() 3 years, 10 months ago #40951

I had already tried this solution - it did not help at all. Still have the same error when trying to register a new user.

I have just recently purchased the template SJ Market, and I though it was last updated earlier this year. I'm disappointed to realize I spent money on an outdated template.

Re: Issues with registering users - Call to undefined method VirtuemartViewUser::vmValidato​r() 3 years, 10 months ago #40953

Dear emmanuela,

Please you go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets submit a ticket.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes