You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

category graphic icons
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: category graphic icons

category graphic icons 4 years, 2 months ago #40288

hi,
please view the file attach. I am using sj market and each category is denoted by a graphic icon highlighted on the left hand side.. I wish to get more icons for many new categories which are not in the sj market list.
checked with smartaddons but their reply was to go to shutterstock and find out which is not convincing.. and ...also the folder roots/images/sj_market/1.png has only a few icons and nothing more.. where can I get and download all these icons or can smartaddon provide me some different icons like refrigerator or washing machines etc
thanks

Re: category graphic icons 4 years, 2 months ago #40289

[quote="thambi" post=40288]hi,
please view the file attach. I am using sj market and each category is denoted by a graphic icon highlighted on the left hand side.. I wish to get more icons for many new categories which are not in the sj market list.
checked with smartaddons but their reply was to go to shutterstock and find out which is not convincing.. and ...also the folder roots/images/sj_market/1.png has only a few icons and nothing more.. where can I get and download all these icons or can smartaddon provide me some different icons like refrigerator or washing machines etc
thanks
apologise could not add file and so i submit link please
demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-market/index.php/en/

Re: category graphic icons 4 years, 2 months ago #40354

Hello,
Please you go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets, submit a ticket.
Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes