Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error

Error 6 years, 10 months ago #33266

Hi
When i updated my other website i got a lot-of error. can you please help.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemRegacymailing has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/34/158234/beilul.org/public_html/plugins/system/regacymailing/regacymailing.php on line 12 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemEUCookieDirectiveLite has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/34/158234/beilul.org/public_html/plugins/system/EUCookieDirectiveLite/EUCookieDirectiveLite.php on line 37 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Plugin_googleMaps has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/34/158234/beilul.org/public_html/plugins/system/ytshortcodes/includes/libs/googlemap/googleMaps.lib.php on line 308 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; YtFrameworkTemplate has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/34/158234/beilul.org/public_html/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_template.php on line 16 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; YtFrameworkRenderXML has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/34/158234/beilul.org/public_html/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_renderxml.php on line 13

prntscr.com/fd5b48

Regards
Yonatan
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by yonatan.w.

Re: Error 6 years, 10 months ago #33277

Dear yonatan.w

please refer here: www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=206&func=view&catid=545&id=33131
it is the same.
you need to find the function plgSystemRegacymailing, plgSystemEUCookieDirectiveLite, Plugin_googleMaps, YtFrameworkTemplate, YtFrameworkRenderXML change to:

function __construct

follow the path of the each file in the message: prntscr.com/fdajn7

thanks

Re: Error 6 years, 10 months ago #33291

Dear anhqn
I'm trying to change but it just gets wrong. Now I have restored it. Can you please help me change it? Thanks.

Regards
Yonatan

Re: Error 6 years, 10 months ago #33308

Dear anhqn
In the end, I've changed it. Thanks for the help.

Regards
Yonatan
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by yonatan.w.

Re: Error 6 years, 10 months ago #33316

Dear yonatan.w

Thanks you.

thanks

Re: Error 6 years, 10 months ago #33329

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes