Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Virtuemart product slider in home page not showing products
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Virtuemart product slider in home page not showing products

Virtuemart product slider in home page not showing products 7 years, 3 months ago #31270

Hello,

I have a problem the virtuemart product slider that comes with the template doesnt show the products the the page is opened, i have to navigate trough the category tabs in the module to make them show up, how can i have them showing up when people open the web site?

Thank you looking forward to your comments Regards

Re: Virtuemart product slider in home page not showing products 7 years, 3 months ago #31298

Dear f.ramos41

I could not found this module: the virtuemart product slider on your site.
Could you please send us the screenshots so that we could have closer look on the issue.

Thanks

Re: Virtuemart product slider in home page not showing products 7 years, 3 months ago #31303

Hello! Thanks for your reply, this forum doesn't let me upload any image I font know why, by product slider I refer to the ones on the main page of the site where you can see products in tabs with categories under the main page slider, regards!

Re: Virtuemart product slider in home page not showing products 7 years, 3 months ago #31328

• thuygtn
Dear f.ramos41,

If you asked about SJ Ajax Tabs for VirtueMart module, you need choose category as parent. Example: Navegación, Pesca, or Comunicación ..., if not, it will not show products

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes