Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED]Delete height separation on slideshow top position
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED]Delete height separation on slideshow top position

[SOLVED]Delete height separation on slideshow top position 7 years, 4 months ago #30864

Hello,

How can i delete the separation at the slideshow top? (the one between slideshow position and main menu) attached you can find a example image, i need to have no separation there, looking forward to your comments.

Regards!
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by f.ramos41.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Delete height separation on slideshow top position 7 years, 4 months ago #30874

• usersmart1
Dear f.ramos41,

Please send me your domain to take a closer look.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Delete height separation on slideshow top position 7 years, 4 months ago #30889

there is the link, you can see this at the front page main slider, the space that is between the main banner top and the main menu, regards!

Re: Delete height separation on slideshow top position 7 years, 3 months ago #30930

• usersmart1
Dear f.ramos41,

Please change this code:

.home-layout3 #yt_slideshow {
padding-top: 30px;
}

to:

.home-layout3 #yt_slideshow {
padding-top: 0px;
}

in file /templates/sj_market/css/template-blue.css

Thanks & regards!

Re: Delete height separation on slideshow top position 7 years, 3 months ago #31184

Thank you that worked perfectly, and how do i do the same (decrese the height) of the area where the logo, phone and cart are? Thank you!

Re: Delete height separation on slideshow top position 7 years, 3 months ago #31239

• thuygtn
Hello,

Please try go to the file /templates/joomla3/sj-market/templates/sj_market/css/template-yellow.css (if you are using yellow theme)
and find:
#yt_header {
padding: 40px 0 33px;
}

you can change it following your idea

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes