Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Language change and modules configuration not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Language change and modules configuration not working

Language change and modules configuration not working 7 years, 4 months ago #30306

Hello, I have installed SJ Market Quickstart and found some issues with it and have a question about the languages, these are:

- I have installed quickstart and it camed with english and arabian languages, how can i delete arabian language and arabian language option and leave just english and spanish language with the language switcher?

- I want the default layout of the front end to be "layout3", i select it from the backend but the front end does now show as "layout3", i need it to be allways "layout3" (you can see this in the image attached)

- I cant modify any modules as it gives me a blank page

Thank you looking forward to your comments

Regards

Re: Language change and modules configuration not working 7 years, 4 months ago #30323

• usersmart1
Dear f.ramos41,

I cannot access your domain. It seems that your server blocked our IP.
Please kindly check it again.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Language change and modules configuration not working 7 years, 4 months ago #30331

Hello, thank you for your answer, what is your IP? I the no you can be able now to access the same team, regards!

Re: Language change and modules configuration not working 7 years, 4 months ago #30386

Hello! Now you should be able to get into the site

Regards!

Re: Language change and modules configuration not working 7 years, 4 months ago #30437

• usersmart1
Hi Guy,

1, Please refer our tutorial to set multi language at here:
www.smartaddons.com/documentation/how-to-set-up-multilingual-site-in-sj-template/

2, Please modify layout3 and all layout in homepage.
prntscr.com/dgbeg2

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes