You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

the same problem and more
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: the same problem and more

the same problem and more 7 years, 12 months ago #28096

Hi
I bought your product, and now I can not use it, as planned, to purchasing your product, it was found out that your template does not reflect the categories and subcategories store. The store is always reflected and reflects category and Children Category, you can see an example at this linke demo.joomshaper.com/2016/megadeal-ii/index.php/shop I have a big catalog and many subcategories, I did design, filled with goods, and now do not know what to do, your template does not show subcategories, while the store is made to display them. It also has a store in the settings cat.jpg, but they do not work in your template, which means that your template is not completed yet.

Another thing I noticed when you turn on these features cat1.jpg store user preferences, the products are then reflected changing reflection pattern. When first seen products so prod1.jpg, after the recorded here so prod2.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years, 12 months ago by Gary.
The topic has been locked.

Re: the same problem and more 7 years, 11 months ago #28114

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Our template only supports pages which show in demo site: demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-market/index.php/en/
You can refer these pages, if you have any issue please feel free to contact me if you are in need of further assistance and we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Re: the same problem and more 7 years, 11 months ago #28117

Hi,
I feel cheated, because buying a template for the store thinking that it is configured and fully meet the criteria of the store, and now it turns out that he was not made specifically to display all store opportunities, and that would be an additional surcharge for the opening of these possibilities
Too bad I do not know what to add, it will be necessary to spend money again to buy a template from another company sorry to lose time to work with your product

Re: the same problem and more 7 years, 11 months ago #28124

Sorry, I have to write on this sites www.joomla.org/,http://themeforest.net/ and let them know that you are not doing your job faithfully and poorly serve customers
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes