AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ template Menu & layout problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ template Menu & layout problem

SJ template Menu & layout problem 8 years, 7 months ago #26125

I installed the Quickstart packages of Sj Market but template was not work properly and the installed fress joomla 3.4.4 and installed all SJ Modules and Templates but menu is not displaying properly and i have read entire document but not found how install menu & other necessary modules for this templates .

I thinks smartaddons are not capable to retain the profit with them because it is working against the principal of Joomla because joomla main objective to make the people less complicated CMS.

Main Issue of Smartaddons :

1) Approx 95% templates are missing all sidebars Layouts means Life-main-right means Smart Addons are loosing client with less Skill means 80% of Joomla User are less Techi.

2) No Proper documentation how configure templates in Simple Step by step ...like step-1 this..step..2222 means they spending on more time of Ticket Reply .

Dear Admin/Owner :

I am well wisher of Smartaddons and so i requesting you Please do following things save the more money for you :

1) Provide step by step user guide so any non-tech can install any templates.

2) Provide All side bar option ( Left-main-right ) layout on all existing templates and future coming template .

Please do not forget the my initial query of How To install /display main menu ...

Re: SJ template Menu & layout problem 8 years, 6 months ago #26258

• thuygtn
Dear rkfwebworld,

1. We're trying improving our guide, and we already added screenshots in the guide, you can see it and configure following it. About basic knowledge of Joomla, I thinks you should research more in some Joomla forums, because it's very much and we can't add all in our guide.

2. If you want to choose layout of theme, you should go to Template Manager >> SJ Template>> Layouts tab >> choose this layout there.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes